Thursday, April 7, 2011

Forest Ridge


I am pleased to announce the release of Forest Ridge, a three-quarters square shawlette that was published in the Knitty Spring+Summer 2011 issue.



Forest Ridge was the result of many iterations of swatches; I actually got distracted from what I was originally looking to try because I liked the swatch for this one so much.  The idea of the three-quarters square shape allows the shawl to stay on your shoulders without being pinned or tied.

I hope you enjoy this shawlette as much as I have!  Happy knitting!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I just saw your pattern on Ravelry. I am SOOOOO excited about starting this project; it's beautiful and just what I was looking for in a pattern. Thank you and congrats on your publishing in Knitty!.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Mary on getting your shawlette design accepted and published on Knitty. It is truly beautiful!